Carnival Cruise Lines is offering our Interline guests special “Fun Ship” savings for friends and family of eligible interline personnel. The special interline discount is being extended to friends and family traveling with the interline guest. This means you can book as many as two additional staterooms (on select sailings).
Many more 2016 & 2017 dates have interline rates. Call or email us and we can quote you an interline price.
Carnival does not provide a list of interline sailing. Please go to www.carnival.com and see which cruises you are interested in. Then email or call us 800-255-2376 and we can quote you prices.
If your cruise fare goes lower and the cruise line allows the reduction, Aero-Marine will be charging a $30 processing fee per cabin to make the adjustment. Even if a cruise credit is given the $30 processing fee will be charged
Terms and conditions:
Rates are cruise‐only, per person and based on double occupancy and exclude transportation. This promotion is capacity controlled and rates are subject to change without notice. Promotional 3/4/5th guest rates are combinable with this promotion at time of booking. Cruise Fare does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and are additional for all guests. Normal individual deposit and cancellation policies will apply. Available to FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES of: Passenger Airlines, Cruise lines, Amadeus, Amtrak, Federal Aviation Administration, International Air Transport Association, National Air Traffic Controllers Association, Sabre, Worldspan/Airline Pilots’ Association, Civil Aviation Authority, Cargo companies and Travel Agents. Qualifying Interline employees are permitted to book one cabin under PGI/PGO fare code and up to two additional cabins under fare code PG3/PG4. Verification documents must be submitted for confirmed reservations within 72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing.Retired Interline employees may book one cabin and they must be traveling in this cabin. Note: Retired employees of non existing airlines do not qualify for the Interline rates. Interline rates are not combinable with air add‐ons.
For detailed itinerary information please visit www.carnival.com
Current Full Time Employees of:
- Passenger airlines
- Cargo Companies - FedEx, UPS, DHL, Airborne (retirees not eligible)
- FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)
- ALPA (Airline Pilot's Association)
- (CRS) employees of Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo/Apollo, Travelport or Amadeus
- Cruise line employees (Carnival Cruise Lines employees are NOT Eligible)
Additional Stateroom Eligibility: As long as qualified Primary Interline employee occupies one stateroom the following would apply:
- Guests sharing the stateroom with the Primary Interline employee are eligible for the interline rate (CPGI).
- A Second stateroom may be booked at the interline rate (CPGI), as long as the stateroom is occupied by an eligible family member (see below for definition)
- A Second stateroom may be booked at the Carnival Friends & Family Interline Rate (CPG3) rate - for passengers who are non-eligible family members/friends.
- A Third stateroom may be booked ONLY at the Carnival Friends & Family Interline Rate (CPG3)
Eligible Family Members
- Parent of Employee - *Note - PARENTS IN LAW ARE NOT ELIGIBLE
- Dependent children 21yrs old and younger
- Interline benefits cease with the death of the employee. Surviving spouses, or immediate family receive no interline benefits.
All rates shown are based on the current exchange rate.
It is important to note that foreign exchange rates fluctuate frequently
and that the prices provided above, can change at any time without notice.
Booking Procedure |
|Aero-Marine Interline Tours and Cruises|
|PO Box 275|
|Franklin, NJ 07416 USA|